Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

Well it would seem that everybody's doing it these days, writing a blog that is, and so I thought I'd have a go too. Nothing too adventurous or daunting, just the scribblings and thoughts of a foodie, as and when life permits ... I think we all know about starting something new, being full of enthusiasm and ideas, and then somehow life gets in the way and it just fizzles out. So primarily to avoid disappointing myself, no promises of regular updates, it may come thick and fast and then appear to be almost at a standstill. It'll be just as it comes.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pistachio, you are off to a delicious start. It is good thinking not to put too much pressure on yourself, to post regularly. Though I am sure you will find much to share with us all. I am expecting many a delightful recipe to be appearing on your virtual pages. Good luck! Happy eating and happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

{Putting hand up} *I* am 'Anonymous' - sorry Pi.

Lady M said...

Hey sweetie. Looks delicious so far!! I've bookmarked your page for browsing. Looking forward to many more wonderful posts.

xoxo
Ilana

Anna's kitchen table said...

Congratulations Pi on a wonderful start - nothing less than I would expect from you! :-)

xxx

Mara said...

Well done, Pi! I'll keep coming back and I'm sure you'll have much fun with your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hola Pi Pi
Well done on a wonderful start. Site duly bookmarked

GQ xx

Anonymous said...

This blog looks amazing....fair play to you Pi!!! Pictures are great too....
Loulou

Ms O said...

Congratulations, Pi ! What a perfect outlet for you to share your creativity and beautiful writing.

Lea x

pistachio said...

Thank you, dear friends, your kind comments are very much appreciated.

Hopefully you will have bookmarked my page and I can count on your valued feedback.

hugs
pi xxx

Anonymous said...

Well done, Pi this looks truly fantastic. I love all of your photos but the ones with the mini tripod really stand out.